Tell Congress to pass additional COVID-19 relief
Boating businesses, supply chains, and the broader economy continue to struggle due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, making it critical for Congress to provide additional relief to get our economy back on track. Tell Congress to support our industry – pass COVID-19 relief!
With Congress currently debating a new round of COVID-19 relief, we must ensure the recreational boating industry’s priorities are addressed in the final bill, including:
- The RESTART Act, which will create a new loan program to cover at least six months of business expenses;
- Improving the Employee Retention Credit;
- Extending and expanding the Paycheck Protection Program;
- Providing relief to state and local governments to ensure boating access and essential government services continue;
- Establishing the Manufacturing Institute; and
- The PREPARE Act, which will help protect businesses from natural disasters as storm season begins.
With thousands of American jobs and businesses on the line, we need to act now. Tell Congress to pass COVID-19 relief package today!